The Institute’s COVID-19 Safety Management Plan complies with the National and State Public Health Order.
The Institute’s COVID-19 Safety Management Plan* includes compliances in the key areas below:
- Spatial Allocation of Workspaces
- Physical Distancing Recommendations
- Mask Requirements
- Identification of Vulnerable Workers
- Work-related Travel and Travel Registry
- Health Symptoms and Entry check-points into Ingham Institute Facilities
The above principles will be key to ensuring a safe work environment by all Institute members including personnel, affiliates, students, contractors and visitors.
* You can download and view the complete COVID-19 Safety Management Plan – click here.