Leaving a gift in your will is a wonderful way to support the Ingham Institute in our mission to create hope through health research.
You can elect the Ingham Institute as a beneficiary in your will through one of three ways:
- A residual bequest assigns a percentage of your estate.
- A pecuniary bequest specifies a monetary amount.
- A specific bequest leaves the Institute an item of value such as a car, jewellery or artwork.
Our recommended wording for your will:
“I give to the Ingham Institute for Applied Medical Research (ABN 15 958 063 508) free of all duties and testamentary expenses
(a) the sum of $………. (OR)
(b) the rest and residue of my estate. (OR)
(c) …………% of the residue of my estate (OR)
(d) [Asset or assets]. Please list each item (including property folio number and address)
I express the wish that the gift be applied:
- for the purposes of medical research by the Institute
- for the research of [specific disease or condition] and other associated disorders.
The receipt of an authorised officer of the Ingham Institute for Applied Medical Research shall be full and sufficient discharge to my executor for this bequest.”
To download a PDF of the wording to save or print please click the button below.