The vital role of medical research in protecting the community is more important than ever.
Our researchers continue to explore new ways to treat and prevent diseases, including COVID-19, and our clinicians have worked tirelessly during this pandemic to protect our community.
We invite you to join us for our virtual Annual Ingham Institute Research Excellence Awards, celebrating the dedication and achievements of our researchers.
Wednesday, 2 December 2020 from 11am – 12pm (AEST)
Join us as we present the following awards:
• Lady (Mary) Fairfax AC, OBE Distinguished Researcher Award
• Early Career Researcher Award
• Excellence in Teaching Award
• Higher Degree Student Award
• Best Research Support Award