- About Us
- Our Research
- Our Research Streams
- Cancer Research
- Clinical Sciences
- Population & Health Services Research
- Injury & Rehabilitation
- Mental Health
- Scientific Publications
- Our Awards
- Our Facilities
- Hit the Fairways for Prostate Cancer Research
- Kick a Goal for Prostate Cancer and Support the ‘Best of the Blues’ State of Origin Charity Event
- Vital New Clues to Accelerate Oesophageal Cancer Treatment
- When Does Surgery Have No Benefit?
- Annie Walsh shoots for the stars in medical research
- Focus on PhD Student Lauren Bell
- Need for equal access to global radiation therapy services put in the spotlight
- Nicholas chooses his pathway and is fulfilling his dreams
- Putting Diabetic Foot Disease on the health agenda
- Radiation oncologist Mei Ling Yap shares her story
- Stephen Skegg honours his Father - NGINA Golf Day 2016
- Story of a young researcher who followed his pathway to greatness.
- Window to Hope gives new light to people with TBI
- MRI-Linac Program
- Our Research Streams
- News and Media
- Friends of The Institute
- How You Can Help
Welcome to the Ingham Institute
The Ingham Institute is a not-for-profit medical research organisation for Sydney’s South West that undertakes medical research that specifically addresses, and can be applied to, the needs of the local population and wider Australia.
The Ingham Institute comprises a state of the art research precinct located at Liverpool Hospital consisting of a Research Building , a Clinical Skills & Simulation Centre and a Research Bunker containing the MRI-Linac, a unique cancer therapy technology that will be an Australian-first.
A unique collaboration between the South Western Sydney Local Health District, Western Sydney University and UNSW Australia, our purpose is to improve health through community-driven medical research.
The Ingham Institute is a proud supporter and member of South West Sydney Research, the health research hub of this district.
REGISTER NOW: 2016 RESEARCH & INNOVATION SHOWCASE
The Ingham Institute with the SWSLHD will be holding the 2016 Research & Innovation Showcase on October 18 and 19 at the Liverpool Catholic Club. The two day event will have an excting new format. Click here to register for the event.
3RD ANNUAL CTC SYMPOSIUM: 21 SEPTEMBER
The 3rd Annual Circulating Tumour Cells (CTC) Symposim is on 21 September 2016 at the Australian Technology Park. Click here for further details and how to register.
PURCHASE AN INGHAM INSTITUTE RESEARCHER BOOK
Professor Ian Harris AM, Orthopaedic Injury Researcher, has just released a new book 'Surgery, The Ultimate Placebo'. You can purchase this book plus Profesor Ken Hillman AO's best-seller 'Vital Signs''. Click here for further details and how to purchase.
POSITION VACANT: ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT
The Ingham Institute is currently seeking an Assistant Accountant on a part-time basis. Click here to apply.
RESEARCH METHODOLOGY SEMINAR SERIES
The Research Methodology Seminar Series starts again on 19 May. Click here for the full program and how to register.