On Thursday 13 October, the Ingham Institute proudly celebrated research excellence in South Western Sydney and the achievements of our researchers.
Working with our major partners – the South Western Sydney Local Health District, UNSW Sydney and Western Sydney University – the Research Excellence Awards bring together leaders from government, healthcare, education, business and community, who are all working together to transform healthcare in one of Australia’s fastest growing regions.
Ingham Institute Annual Research Excellence Awards
- Lady (Mary) Fairfax AC, OBE Distinguished Researcher Award
- Early Career Researcher Award
- Higher Degree Student Award
- Excellence in Teaching Award
- Best Administration & Research Support Award
We congratulate the 2022 winners and thank them for their significant contribution to applied medical research and its impact to inspire health and transform care across our local and global community.