The Ingham Institute Postdoctoral Association (IIPA) represents postdoctoral researchers from across our wide network. We aim to improve the postdoctoral experience by supporting a culture of enhanced professional growth by facilitating connections, raising awareness, and collaborating with stakeholders in the postdoctoral community. We envision an inclusive community where all post doctorates and early career researchers are empowered, valued, recognised and supported in their current and future endeavours.
The Ingham Institute Postdoctoral Association will:
- Provide opportunities to Ingham Institute post doctorate researchers for professional, scientific, personal and career development.
- Enhance communication between Ingham Institute postdoctoral researchers through social and professional networking events.
- Promote the importance of mentorship and help to foster mentoring opportunities both within and outside of Ingham Institute.
- Promote contributions made by Ingham Institute postdoctoral researchers within the Institute and externally.
- Represent and advocate for Ingham Institute postdoctoral researchers towards the Ingham Institute Executive and more broadly within the Institute.
- Foster collaboration with other early career networks, e.g. Early Career Academic Network (ECAN), UNSW and EMCR Network, WSU.
For further information on the Ingham Institute Postdoctoral Association please contact the Association Secretary Dr Farhannah Aly.