The Annual Ingham Institute Research Excellence Awards are the highlight of the Institute’s events calendar.
Dedicated to our researchers, we celebrate their achievements across the fields of cancer, clinical sciences, population and health services, injury and rehabilitation, mental health, and clinical trials. The Ingham Institute is proud to acknowledge their dedication by proceeding with the following Research Excellence Awards categories and grants:
- Lady (Mary) Fairfax AC, OBE Distinguished Researcher Award
- Early Career Researcher Award
- Higher Degree Student Award
- Excellence in Teaching Award
- Best Administration & Research Support Award