- About Us
- Our Research
- Our Research Streams
- Cancer Research
- Clinical Sciences
- Population & Health Services Research
- Injury & Rehabilitation
- Mental Health
- Scientific Publications
- Our Awards
- Our Facilities
- Hit the Fairways for Prostate Cancer Research
- Kick a Goal for Prostate Cancer and Support the ‘Best of the Blues’ State of Origin Charity Event
- Vital New Clues to Accelerate Oesophageal Cancer Treatment
- When Does Surgery Have No Benefit?
- Annie Walsh shoots for the stars in medical research
- Focus on PhD Student Lauren Bell
- Need for equal access to global radiation therapy services put in the spotlight
- Nicholas chooses his pathway and is fulfilling his dreams
- Putting Diabetic Foot Disease on the health agenda
- Radiation oncologist Mei Ling Yap shares her story
- Stephen Skegg honours his Father - NGINA Golf Day 2016
- Story of a young researcher who followed his pathway to greatness.
- Window to Hope gives new light to people with TBI
- MRI-Linac Program
- Our Research Streams
- News and Media
- 2016 Awards Dinner
- Golf Day - 7th April 2017
- Research Methodology Seminar Series
- 3rd Annual CTC Symposium
- Research Showcase
- Science Poster Competition
- CTC Blood Test Appeal
- Friends of The Institute
- How You Can Help
Digital Direct Marketing Coordinator
DIGITAL DIRECT MARKETING CO-ORDINATOR
Reporting to the Development Manager, this is a dynamic position responsible for the design, implementation and management of digital fundraising and marketing strategies, including:
• Designing and implementing digital direct acquisition and fundraising campaigns (EDM, social media & web based)
• Optimising the use of the donor management platform, eTapestry
• Developing content for and managing all digital communications platforms (email, social medial and web based)
• Liaising with internal and external parties to produce online material for major events and fundraising campaigns.
This role requires a confident team member with excellent communication skills and the ability to strategically profile the Institute through fundraising campaigns and support all Institute’s events and activities.
This role is for a fixed term contract for 12 months working 3 days per week.
Applications close 24 April 2016.