- About Us
- Our Research
- Our Research Streams
- Cancer Research
- Clinical Sciences
- Population & Health Services Research
- Injury & Rehabilitation
- Mental Health
- Scientific Publications
- Our Awards
- Our Facilities
- Hit the Fairways for Prostate Cancer Research
- Annie Walsh shoots for the stars in medical research
- Focus on PhD Student Lauren Bell
- Need for equal access to global radiation therapy services put in the spotlight
- Nicholas chooses his pathway and is fulfilling his dreams
- Putting Diabetic Foot Disease on the health agenda
- Radiation oncologist Mei Ling Yap shares her story
- Stephen Skegg honours his Father - NGINA Golf Day 2016
- Story of a young researcher who followed his pathway to greatness.
- Window to Hope gives new light to people with TBI
- MRI-Linac Program
- Our Research Streams
- News and Media
- Oesophageal Cancer Public Seminar 20 May
- Research Methodology Seminar Series
- Integration of MRI in Radiation Oncology Event - 3 June
- The Best Of The Blues, State of Origin Preview - 7 July
- Research Showcase
- Science Poster Competition
- CTC Blood Test Appeal
- Friends of The Institute
- How You Can Help
The Ingham Institute will partner with the South Western Sydney Local Health District (SWSLHD) for the 8th Annual Research and Teaching Showcase event on Friday 29 November 2013 at the Thomas and Rachel Moore Education Centre, Liverpool Hospital.
A high priority for the 2013 health and medical research calendar, the 2013 event will showcase a large selection of health and medical abstracts in both oral and poster formats, showcasing medical breakthroughs and treatment options for a number of critical disease areas including Mental Health, Cancer, Injury, Community and Clinical/Biomedical.
This year's event is a highlight of the work of Mental Health research groups and the research programs currently being conducted throughout South Western Sydney – giving doctors, nurses, researchers, and allied health professionals the opportunity to showcase their research efforts.
This year, more than 150 abstracts will be presented in oral and poster formats. The event will see many leading researchers and senior clinicians presenting plenary papers under the following research categories: Translational Cancer Research, Complex Care, Trauma and Rehabilitation, Population Health and Early Years.
The Ingham Institute is honoured to have Elizabeth Foley, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Research Australia as the key Guest Speaker for this prestigious event.
Click here to download the Program